Re: [orca-list] fedora 31 and brlapi

Yes, brlapi.key exists also in Fedora and I have read permissions to it, but it doesn't solve this problem.

Jason White via orca-list kirjoitti 15.12.2019 klo 19.07:

On 12/15/19 11:49 AM, Väinö Rihti via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

I installed Fedora 31 and speech works correctly, but braille display doesn't work in Gnome. In console it works normally but in graphical session braille display shows only "screen not in text mode". Brlapi is installed and I have added my user to brlapi group. Should I do something other to get brlapi working?

Arch Linux suddenly has the same issue. The permissions of /etc/brlapi.key are correct, however. To be sure, I set those permissions to 644, but this didn't solve it.