Re: [orca-list] Caps Lock issue

Hello,

Alex ARNAUD via orca-list, le jeu. 15 août 2019 08:37:14 +0200, a ecrit:
Le 15/08/2019 à 05:34, Brandon Tyson via orca-list a écrit :
Also, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm also critically
paying attention to caps lock internally sticking, as some users
reported issues after the implementation of shift lock.

This is not related to this thread but if you encounter any issue with caps
lock don't hesitate to report them. The issue you mentioned seems more
related to the way that caps locks could be enabled/disabled with pressing
caps lock two times.
I agree that enabled/disabled caps lock could be buggy but at this time I'm
unable to find a reliable scenario.

I happened to get stuck in it and be able to debug it.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca/merge_requests/44

is fixing it in my case, I guess it probably fixes it in yours too.

Samuel