Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with Firefox

Hi,

So far, my tests are going very well!
@Joanie: I think when you were fixing other Firefox things you killed
two birds with one stone. There used to be a long standing issue I was
going to report where when going down by line in Gmail and you hit the
sender's name in the Basic HTML view, it would refuse to report the
sender's email address, even though you could read it by word.
Now it appears to read this correctly when going by line, and I'll
test say all next.

You're really on top of things!
Also, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm also critically
paying attention to caps lock internally sticking, as some users
reported issues after the implementation of shift lock.

Thanks,

Brandon