[orca-list] strange problem when i click a specific link inside TB

Hi all.

To reproduce try the following steps.

1. Make sure that firefox is active.

2. click in the following link:

http://svn.informal.com.br/trac/oi_nfprepago/ticket/883#comment:2

Expected:

orca should announce the authentication page.

got:

orca stay mute. I need to switch to another window and switch back to type my login and password.

Some information:

If FF is not active the problem doesn't happen, FF is launched and orca announces the authentication page as expected.

If I copy the link and paste to FF the problem also doesn't happen.

The problem happens with orca master and orca 3.32.0.

Actualy I am running  TB daily.

Thanks.