Re: [orca-list] Regression: Orca says "no focus" on Thunderbird when opening a mail

For my own situation....It's not just Thunderbird, and alt tab doesn't work in one instance in Mate when I've hit super key to open the Brisk menu and had 'no focus' then it grabbed the menu. The thing that's got me wondering however, is the menu took time to come up, whereas on my Dell i7 laptop it comes up instantly, makes me wonder if my oldr system is taking too long to switch between tasks/open Brisk menu however, or too long for Orca and it decides it can't focus and throws that out. Just a theory but no proof to bak it up bar my desktop system and the aforementioned debug log that got submitted.