Re: [orca-list] Regression: Orca says "no focus" on Thunderbird when opening a mail

Thanks Joanmarie for the explanation. Indeed, it's an really good idea to add this sort of message. Maybe another message should be send to the user. Personally I don't understand it. I propose: "The application seems to be not accessible".

I've a fast computer so I assume I shouldn't be the only one to encounter such issue. Let me know if I could test a fix.

Best regards,
Alex.