Re: [orca-list] Regression: Orca says "no focus" on Thunderbird when opening a mail

Le 07/09/2018 à 17:36, Keith Barrett a écrit :
On 07/09/18 12:22, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Thanks Joanmarie for the explanation. Indeed, it's an really good
idea to add this sort of message. Maybe another message should be
send to the user. Personally I don't understand it. I propose: "The
 application seems to be not accessible".
Oh dear, we do not want long vague messages to listen to, no focus
works well as it describes exactly the issue.

I understand your point Keith. I don't think "no focus" is clear because
if an application isn't accessible it doesn't mean for a regular user the application has not the focus. An inaccessible application could have the focus and the keyboard can move in it but Orca isn't able to report anything to the user.

I myself don't understand the relationship between "no focus" and "application is not accessible".

Best regards,
Alex.