Re: [orca-list] text console use

I've played around with browsh too (what an odd name) and at least in mate-terminal for me on my laptop, I
first had to fight with AWS to even get the thing downloaded, then when I got it working I like the idea.
However, as with Jude's example. I ran into issues. I tried going to duckduckgo to do my usual cat videos
test search. Sure, I can scroll around, but....and again, this might well be due to runnig it in a terminal,
in my quick testing, I didn't find a way to focus a field to, for example, search for cat viddeos in
duckduckgo, or even Google. It kept on saying unsupported version. I like the mobile/desktop UA switcher
however and I love the idea.....but.....I'm not sure if I was merely doing something wrong just launching
browsh after install with no arguments, or if I need to run it in a TTY with Fenrir active as opposed to a
terminal? I'll play around with on my desktop to. I like the potential of it hooking into a headless Firefox
actually. That's a pretty neat way to do stuff.

Jace