[orca-list] text console use

I don't know if this is the right list to ask on as it is not strictly Orca but it is about text screenreaders but is text console use still necessary. I am not quite clear on this point. The reason is that you can use the terminals in gnome, Mate or maybe other desktops like mate-terminal from an alt F2 run prompt which is why I ask about text consoles, your CTRL ALT F1 to F6 which don't speak with Orca so need a different screenreader.

Just curious with projects like Fenrir.