Re: [orca-list] Issue with Thunderbird.

Absolutely correct suggestions.

In fact one should always clear inbox, either by deleting useless
emails, or moving important ones to archive, (or perhaps do both ).

This is irrespective of getting lags or not.

I always do that using automated filters.

Regards.

Krishnakant.

On Tuesday 16 October 2018 03:51 AM, Christopher Chaltain via orca-list