Re: [orca-list] Issue with Thunderbird.

Just do a hard reboot of the computer.  Turn the power off, and back
on.  With most computers, you just hold the power button for around 5
- 8 seconds and it turns off.

And yeah, I haven't had much luck with Thunderbird, although have to
try again.  Did get to the account setup screen, but didn't have my
POP3 server configured correctly.

Gmail works like a charm for screen readers if that helps any.  You
just have to switch it to basic HTML view.

Matt