Re: [orca-list] text console use

Howdy,

> Just curious with projects like Fenrir.
fenrir is able to run in 2 different modes.
1. as background daemon to give you access to CTRL + ALT + F1-7
2. as terminal emulation process. this makes it able to run in on every terminal (also on desktop) some of fenrirs users also using it for normal desktop usage since it handles some stuff better (like ncurses programms). i suggest my users here to use xterm (or another terminal emulator what is not accessible to orca, this avoids double speak and orca does not react to shortcuts then on that window)

cheers chrys