Re: [orca-list] text console use

Apparently someone using a slackware system got emacspeak to work to the
point when graphical user interface would not come up it could prompt you
for the root password and do maintenance on a system.  When disks get
messed up and need repair everyone will encounter this situation since
e2fsck will have to be used.  Maybe other situations also exist, but in my
limited experience with Linux and Unix before Linux existed that's the
only situation I've encountered by now.  I tried what was recommended and
this didn't use espeak so far as I remember and that failed over here.

My .mailcap file is missing an entry for .webm now.  I'll research this
and see if a workable .mailcap solution is available.