Re: [orca-list] A web-based accessible graphing calculator. Hurray!

Hello,

I know I'm now mixing a lot of things together but I've noticed that orca presents some live region reports twice for example when chatting at messenger.com message list is configured as aria-live region. As new messages arrive orca is reporting them twice.

Related to that web based calculator it might be the same issue if those are live region updates not text navigation I've observed.

And finally can you recommend some site or an app where I can experience MathML support built into orca?
Also what about D-pub specific role types? Are these expected on the web or is it likelly these might also be supported inside a document somewhere e.g. when opening an epub book with evince?
Libreoffice 6 now supports exporting epub and tagged PDF documents. Perhaps we should look if it is possible to create our documents with these roles in our mind.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa May 29, 2018 11:39:54 AM UTC používateľ Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> napísal:
Hey Peter.

I'll take a look. But that calculator relies mainly upon live regions
for access rather than Orca's native caret navigation and MathML support.

Thanks!
--joanie