[orca-list] A web-based accessible graphing calculator. Hurray!

Hey all.

I am currently at the week-long Web Accessibility of Mathematics
workshop at the American Institute of Mathematics. Just saw a demo of a
web-based accessible graphing calculator. It works with Orca. Hurray!!
https://www.desmos.com/calculator

Note that you'll probably want to toggle Orca's sticky focus mode on
when using it because when you use the application's command to exit the
entry and interact with the graph exploration utilities, the app gives
the focus to some nameless button and that triggers Orca to switch back
to browse mode. I've requested they add role="application" to the body
element (like Google Docs does) which would prevent Orca from bouncing
you out of focus mode. In the meantime, when I enabled sticky focus mode
in Orca, the calculator worked quite well. I'm curious what you all think.

Happy graphing!
--joanie