Re: [orca-list] accessibility of snapt packages?

Well, I will agree that if you're gonna use Microsoft, you may as well go whole hog and just use Microsoft. Personally, I don't want them to be able to gain access to my Linux system or to spy on it or me in any way, so I don't use any of their stuff, and if I didn't mind them getting access to me or my personal data, I wouldn't have a problem using their OS, which does that just as well as their apps. That said, I do believe both the applications you mentioned do have web interfaces available which should work a lot better than their web-based apps, which are using some kind of modified browser backend in any case. I know that at least Spotify does have a web interface, and I do believe it works in Firefox.
Imetumwa kutoka uhuru wangu