[orca-list] accessibility of snapt packages?

hi all

I've just switched from using ubuntu's built in software tools to gnome software and I like gnome software better. I've also been experimenting with snapd packages, which are apparently mounted archives containerized, or isolated, from other apps and your hardware. Can orca get at these? So far I've installed spotify, mostly because it sounded interesting, and orca can't see it. It uses gtk aned I believe webkit, but not positive about that, but to orca it's a blank window called "spotify". Can orca or atk get at these to read them? If not, will this ever be possible? I don't much care for spotify myself, but I know others do and it would be nice to finally be able to use spotify's native app instead of having to configure other music clients to use libspotify, which isn't even in ubuntu's repositories I don't think. If this isn't possible, is anyone interested in helping to add this if joanie doesn't have time? I'm a budding python programmer, although I haven't coded anything yet, I'm still in the learning phase, so I'm not the guy to start something like this.

Thanks

Kendell Clark

--
Open source is much more than just a license. It is freedom personified. It is a community of people
exercising our God given rights to use, study, modify and share both code and ideas. As well as breaking drm