Re: [orca-list] accessibility of snapt packages?

Le 20/03/2018 à 21:09, kendell clark a écrit :
hi

Hi Kendell,

which so far doesn't seem to be done. Snap packages get access to the resources they need except accessibility services, I think. I'm not absolutely positive about this, but I download a snap version of firefox,

How do you have install it? I'm not familiar with snap.

 and it was a blank window called "firefox", so orca doesn't
seem to be able to see it, and firefox is very much accessible. I wonder if the ubuntu guys would fix this,

It's indeed ubuntu-related issue.

 or if joanie could work on it when
she has time?

I don't want to talk for Joanie but it seems she has already enough work to do with Orca bugs and improvement.

Best regards,
Alex.