Re: [orca-list] Mint or Ubuntu, which has more accessible Mate?

Hi Kendel and Alex.
Firstly, Regarding my company,  I am one of the directors of the
department I work with.
And regarding my NGO I am the one who founded it.
We have been using Ubuntu for long time and now every one has got
comfortable and may be it would be wrong to tel them to change just
because I wish.
I am already seeing that Ubuntu Mate team is really doing a fine job.
We can definitely talk to the Mint Mate team and see how things go with
the things Kendel Suggested.
I like Mint for their overall support and responsiveness when we contact
them.
But Ubuntu guys are more or less at that same level I guess.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant./