Re: [orca-list] Mint or Ubuntu, which has more accessible Mate?

On Wednesday 21 March 2018 03:20 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 21/03/2018 à 10:27, Krishnakant Mane a écrit :
Firstly our company entirely uses Ubuntu.

It's the most important point indeed. If you are in a professional
environment you should keep the same OS than the rest of your team. If
you encounter any issues, we'll be happy to help you.
Thanks Alex,
Every one here has been very helpful and I love to help every one as well.
With Orca community there is no doubt about that.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.