Re: [orca-list] #781772 is starting to really bug me...

On Wednesday 21 March 2018 07:52 PM, Kyle wrote:
Though this can be a rather annoying bug, making focus mode sticky may
help you. Just double-tap the Orca+a keyboard shortcut. Orca should
announce "focus mode is sticky," and you shouldn't get kicked out
again. Just be sure to turn it off once you leave the message box, or
you won't be able to use navigation keys when you want them and wonder
why as I did. I still feel like things ran more smoothly before we had
to mess about with this focus mode thing, i.e. when we could just tab
onto a text box and start typing in it without having to worry about
whether we were in focus mode or browse mode, or whether focus mode
was sticky so that we didn't have to worry about getting kicked out.
Incidentally, back in those days, even if a suggestion box popped up,
we were still able to type in the text box without navigation keys
getting in the way if I recall correctly.

True very true, but for the performance.
And due to several rounds of discussions we had on this list that we
decided democratically to implement focus mode and browse mode.
Happy acking.
Krishnakant.