[orca-list] Dear God, I hope this isn't true!

So, I just heard from a very reliable source in the blind community who actually directly works for the Microsoft Accessibility team, that github is being acquired by Microsoft. Please tell me this is a joke! What will that do for devs like Joni etc. who need a centralized place to host their source code for things like Orca? Will we be much effected, or is it to early on at this point to really know.

Chris.