Re: [orca-list] Dear God, I hope this isn't true!

I don't understand how this impacts Orca. GNOME maintains its own git
services. Until quite recently, it was git.gnome.org. Now it is
gitlab.gnome.org.

A few years ago, some members of the GNOME community thought it would be
helpful to have a github mirror and put one into place for all repos
maintained under the GNOME umbrella. But GNOME developers have not been
under any obligation to use github or, for that matter, even acknowledge
the existence of the github mirror for their repo. So I've not been
using github for Orca.

--joanie