Re: [orca-list] Dear God, I hope this isn't true!

Hi,

Take a look at:

https://betanews.com/2018/06/01/gnome-transitions-to-gitlab/

Milton
Op 04-06-18 om 15:28 schreef Christopher Gilland:

So, I just heard from a very reliable source in the blind community who actually directly works for the Microsoft Accessibility team, that github is being acquired by Microsoft. Please tell me this is a joke! What will that do for devs like Joni etc. who need a centralized place to host their source code for things like Orca? Will we be much effected, or is it to early on at this point to really know.

Chris.