[orca-list] Microsoft acquisition of github, effect on orca

(Note I changed the subject to something informative for others who might search on this topic.)

There have been a number of articles posted about the upcoming acquisition announcement. While there hasn't
been an official announcement from Microsoft and GitHub themselves, and acquisitions can take a while to pass
all the regulatory hurdles, it is being treated as if it is going to happen.

There was an announcement not long ago about the gnome project moving to gitlab. I assume that would (or
will) include orca. Gitlab is quite viable as an alternative to github, regardless of what anyone thinks
about github as a platform -- and whether that sense is based on accessibility, other technical, or
philosophical concerns.