Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

You could use eCryptfs for security to encrypt the directory containing the files, then whatever text editor
you prefer to create and edit them.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ECryptfs

On 7/8/18, 00:02, "orca-list on behalf of Christopher Gilland via orca-list" <orca-list-bounces gnome org on