Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

I'm completely aware about port forwarding. I do that all the time with other unrelated things within my router. Also port triggerring.

Maybe I'm just over-paranoid, but it's just not a risk I wanna take with my confidential journal stuff. Some things, yeah, but, anyway... I'm also perfectly aware of .htaccess, but again, maybe I'm just overparanoid, but, yeah...

Chris.