Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

I really would rather go the route of something local which wouldn't be accessible to the outside world. I understand that if you set permissions correctly, etc, then you'd be fine, but I haven't gotten far enough yet with learning Linux to know how to deploy that correctly, and I'd be scared I'd misconfigure something, then my data would get leaked. The stuff I plan to be writing about is super super super super confidential.

Chris.