Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

Same. I use Org mode in Emacs and EasyPG Assistant for encryption. Both
come with Emacs out of the box.

On 07/07/2018 07:14 PM, Christopher Chaltain via orca-list wrote:
Personally, I use Org-mode in Emacs with Emacspeak for this, but I
know it may not be an option if you don't consider Emacs a graphical
application.

Another option, could be Libre office using heading tags and
hierarchical navigation with Orca. This will greatly reduce the number
of files you'll need. I do this with MS Word and JAWS on my work
machine. I think I've read though that there's a problem with Libre
Office and hierarchical navigation with Orca right now though.

A mark down editor might also fit the bill, but I haven't gotten into
using one myself yet. Maybe someone else can provide some options or
tips.