[orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

So, I really need to get back into journaling. I won't obviously go into the specifics, but there are some things which I've been battling with now for several years, and quite frankly, it's time that I finally get my thoughts out in writing to help with the healing process.

So, firstly and foremost, my question to you all is, is there a particular package I can get with a graphical interface that works well with Orca which you all know of which specifically is a diary/journal application? I'd want something that would be searchable obviously, or something allowing me at the very least to log the date of the entry, then later be able to navigate easily to a particular date which I want to either read or edit.

I'm totally, before anyone says anything aware that Librioffice-Writer would do wel for this to some degree.

I've never quite liked using a word processor though for journaling, as I've never really consistently been able to come up with a format for separating entries. I've tried putting each entry in a journal folder giving each entry its own file, and letting the file name basically be the date, but that's a bit clunky. I've tried putting a horizontal line all the way from the left margin to the right to separate each entry, then below that line, writing
the date of the following entry, but even that seems to me a little clunky.

For searching purpose, I just don't know the best way to really go about this. That's really the main reason I want an actual diary based package.

If you all think you may know a more neetly tity workflow, I'm opened to your suggestions.

Also, would like a way to be able to password protect the journal from prying eyes.

Chris.