[orca-list] Geany Text Editor Accessibility

Hi John,

I change the subject to make it more informative for others.

From my experience, the geany version I had is quite old (build 2016). I grab the latest source from geany website and build it myself. The latest version is accessible.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 02/20/2018 10:22 PM, John G Heim wrote:
I installed geany from ubuntu artful (17.10) and it was totally inaccessible with gnome-classic. I don't know, maybe it would work better with mate. But I got absolutely nothing.