Re: [orca-list] Installing Chrome/Chromevox

I’m actually surprised they haven’t made this a little easier since I messed with it back on Ubuntu 13.04, or something like that. Getting chrome vox installed is tricky at best when you have no site. The way I’ve been able to do it most successfully is to install chrome, download and enable the extension on windows or Mac OS, and when I’m signed in on Ubuntu, the extension is already downloaded and enabled for me. You still however,  have to be able to sign in. I hope that helps a little bit. Another thing, you may want to remap the chrome box keys, which are normally control plus alt, to something like caps lock or something. Control alt in a lot of scenarios is used to switch workplaces.

Guy
Sent from my iPhone