Re: [orca-list] How do you edit markup? e.g. html?

I have geany built last month,. It installed a single package here, and it seems pretty lightweight. I did little testing, but preliminary tests indicate it is accessible to Orca. I was able to write in what appeared to be a text editor, and I gained easy access to its menus in a manner consistent with other application menus. It's possible that some old versions didn't work, but the version I show as having been built in January of this year is working for me with orca from git, so it should work with 3.26 as well.
Imetumwa kutoka watu wote