[orca-list] How do you edit markup? e.g. html?

Hi All:

Just wondering how people manage editing markup files, html, xml, even
markdown.

What tools and approaches have you found most useful as a screen reader
user?

My personal approach is less than optimal, which is how this question
came forward at this time. I'm personally a died in the wool vim user,
but it can be difficult to understand and properly edit content in the
midst of markup tags, even in a markdown environment. Perhaps there are
vim tricks I could be better at?  I'm aware that emacspeak actually
offers some advantages here--but is that the current best practice?

Thanks in advance for sharing your approach.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow