Re: [orca-list] Firefox on ubuntu 16.04

I haven't checked but it could be oldversions.com may have a useable version of firefox available for download. On Tue, 6 Feb 2018, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:53:22
From: Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud hypra fr>
To: kd7cyu gmail com, Edhoari Setiyoso <edhoari s gmail com>
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Firefox on ubuntu 16.04

Le 06/02/2018 ? 17:34, Tom Masterson a ?crit?:
 You are correct as Ubuntu upgraded to version 58 with security updates.  I
 will need to find a package for 52 (or find time to create one) and then
 remember not to upgrade that package.

You can try to use the official tarball of Firefox. It's recompiled, you just need to decompress the archive and inside it find "f"irefox", press enter and it will launch.

Beware of switching between 58 and 52, you could loose data from your profile. You should save it before to do anything.

Best regards.