Re: [orca-list] OT: Two questions (Mate Q and picking a forum software)

I didn't realize that the 18.04 version in your post referred to Maté.

Of course Maté 18.04 is accessible (I ship it in Slint) and 20.O4 even a little more I have been told (I
don't ship it yet because that'd need to upgrade GTK, which I will do only in the next Slint release).

Didier