Re: [orca-list] OT: Two questions (Mate Q and picking a forum software)

Maybe I misread. I thought he said he had Ubuntu 18.04 installed and was shouted at that the MATE in that version is supposed to be inaccessible. But that didn't fully make sense either. Yes, Ubuntu, starting with 18.04, is using GNOME3 as its default desktop, but no, it is not inaccessible. MATE 1.20.x is also quite accessible, as that's what I have here, and as far as I know, it's later than what Ubuntu 18.04 uses.

Imetumwa kutoka ujamaa