[orca-list] OT: Two questions (Mate Q and picking a forum software)

Okay list...time for a pair of off topicc questions...

1. I got told in a shouty capitals message on Skype that Mate isn't accessible any more as it got moved to Gnome 3. Any truth to that and given I'm on 18.04 I'll be safe till 20.04 right?

2. Got asked to set up a creative writing forum. I'm having a hard time picking which forum software to use.

I liked Invisionfree till it went to tapatalk.

I lie punbb/fluxxbb but none of the srvies runnning them (and nope a VPS isn't an option, lack of funds)

I like the idea of phpbb

Basically, criteria are:

1. Must be easily accessible by everyone as there's a mix of people w ith different ision levels inthe group

2. Easy to manage

3. Easy to install/configure

So, input on both questions please