Re: [orca-list] laptop recommendations

Title: Assinatura Informal

I just recently upgraded my 2011 Asus laptop for an HP Envy. I was shooting for a Dell XPS 13, but the deal I got on the HP Envy was just too good.

I'm running Ubuntu 16.04 on it, and I haven't noticed any issues. It was a bit tricky to get it partitioned correctly and have Ubuntu boot by default, but these were mostly Windows, UEFI and my own ignorance.

Orca is actively maintained, and it's great to be on a list like this where the main developer of Orca is so active.