[orca-list] laptop recommendations

As the subject says, is there particularly well-supported hardware that will run Linux. It's been awhile
since  I've looked at this. What is the current state of things? I'd stopped using it a bit ago, because it
looked like Speakup and Orca weren't being well maintained but I'd like to run this again. I'm not really
happy with the current setup. I don't mind a lot of configuration or playing around with things either. I'll
probably run  arch or similar. What are people using full time with reasonable success? I figure now is a
good time to ask since I'm looking for new hardware. Thanks for any information you might have.