Re: [orca-list] laptop recommendations

On 01/09/17 12:40, Werwoelfchen wrote:

And which installer do you use for installing Fedora? The graphical one

Yes, I use Anaconda, the graphical installer.

I just boot a Fedora workstation live image via USB.

Unfortunately you don't get a sound like the drums in Ubuntu to tell you when to press the Orca hotkey Alt+Super+S, so you either have to use sighted assistance to tell you when the desktop is there, or just wait about 2 minutes and try the keystroke.

Regards,

Nick