Re: [orca-list] laptop recommendations

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi.

Actually I am running linux with orca in a dell vostro 5470 without probblems.

On 09/01/2017 03:03 AM, Blee Blat wrote:
As the subject says, is there particularly well-supported hardware that will run Linux. It's been awhile since  I've looked at this. What is the current state of things? I'd stopped using it a bit ago, because it looked like Speakup and Orca weren't being well maintained but I'd like to run this again. I'm not really happy with the current setup. I don't mind a lot of configuration or playing around with things either. I'll probably run  arch or similar. What are people using full time with reasonable success? I figure now is a good time to ask since I'm looking for new hardware. Thanks for any information you might have.