Re: [orca-list] speechd-el vs emacspeak.

Le 21/10/2017 à 15:18, Didier Spaier a écrit :
On the web, I see that some people /run/user/somedir but we don't have
a /run directory. I could just use /tmp/user/somedir or ~/.cache/somedir
as seems to do at-spi (but it doen't remove that after a reboot, which
is annoying).

I stand corrected: indeed we have a /run directory but only in a running
system as it is a tmpfs.

But as it's owned by root we'll use /dev/shm instead that we can
populate as regular user, see this post for a follow-up:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2017-October/msg00318.html

Greetings,

Didier