Re: [orca-list] speechd-el vs emacspeak.

Hello

Dňa 21. 10. 2017 12:56 AM používateľ "Didier Spaier" <didier slint fr> napísal:
> Only caveat: for now I had to make an ugly symlink as speechd-el
> expects to find the socket of speech-dispatcher in ~/speech-dispatcher
> but it is in ~/.cache/speech-didsatcher by default here (and orca
> finds it, so I don't want to move it). This noted in README.Slint.

I think, you do need this in order to fix that: http://git.freebsoft.org/?p=speechd-el.git;a=commit;h=3d729817296b2ed8ad414a6aa044a8aa762259eb
Speechd-el is not in rapid development however its git master branch has a few little updates like this.
If that is not a problem for you you might consider building your speechd-el package from git.

Greetings

Peter