Re: [orca-list] Trouble getting Braille from Orbit XX and Ubuntu 17.10

Hello,

Perhaps you've already found out, however after reading this review https://coolblindtech.com/a-brief-look-at-the-orbit-reader-20/ I think Orbit 20 can definatelly be purchased from APH in the US. Their website appears not to be updated on the details though.
So Perhaps you will like to contact them to get the more details and / or order the unit.

Greetings

Peter

Sorry this is a bit OT, but is this display the $449 Orbit Reader 20? If so, is it available for purchase? Googling leads me to an APH page stating it will be available soon, but access tech companies aren't very good at SEO, so maybe it's available somewhere and not easily found?