Re: [orca-list] Trouble getting Braille from Orbit XX and Ubuntu 17.10

You could install ant try if the last BRLTTY version (5.5) works. You could download it from the Debian package of the release : https://packages.debian.org/buster/brltty

Tell me if you need more details.

Best regards.

Le 07/11/2017 à 06:55, Willem van der Walt a écrit :
Although I do not use braille myself, I have worked with some one with an orbit 20 and can confirm that it works in its own mode with the latest version of brltty.
You should not need to do anything special to get it working through USB.
HTH, Willem