Re: [orca-list] Trouble getting Braille from Orbit XX and Ubuntu 17.10

Thanks, Alex!

I tried a Buster net install image, and got no braille out of the Orbit.  I hit 's' after getting the two beeps from the pc, and waited; no braille or speech.  I just installed Buster to a machine on which speech works; trying braille in a bit.  About to try a Cid image, with today's date.

Best Regards,

Dave