Re: [orca-list] strange bug with orca and espeak ng

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 09:34:19PM AEST, Tyna Pelletier-Bilodeau wrote:
now,
spd-say -o espeak-ng -y en+michel "⏲"

It will say 'timer clock' and add some nonsense words to it.

Is this with speech-dispatcher git master, or version 0.8.7? Same question to
you too Kendell.

Could you please run speech-dispatcher in debug mode, and execute the same
command, then bundle up debug files from /tmp/speech-dispatcher (I think its
that dir) and send them to me please?

speech-dispatcher -D -t 0

The -t flag is to prevent speech-dispatcher from shutting down after 5 seconds
with no clients connected.

Thanks.
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss