Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with MATE panel

Hi Joanie,

On 02/09/2017 09:33 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Is your testing from the latest master? I ask because I had eliminated

I just git pulled, compiled and installed before testing.

some more instances of the issues you report prior to your sending this
message.

Also, there is a bug in the non-English versions of mate-panel which
Colomban identified and proposed a fix for. This bug causes the
presentation of the frame and panel in non-English locales. Is there any
chance you are seeing that? If so, that should be fixed in mate-panel.

I try without and with his fix.

Regards,

Raphaël