Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with MATE panel

Dear Joanie and all,

Thanks a lot for the great job on this fix, it's almost perfect on both Debian 8.7 and Ubuntu 17.04.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing an announcement of the window title from LibreOffice 5.2 GTK2 on Ubuntu 17.04.

Steps to reproduce :
1) Open LibreOffice Writer (GTK2), here version 5.2.2
2) Press alt+F1

Result : Orca always present the window title before announcing the "applications" menu
Expected result : The same behavior as in other apps.

You could find the debug log here : https://framabin.org/?975227697a708da6#vLaFXLN2sr7kSxarQcZEtGvD8caFkxUYEdcjs1h0RYU=

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD